Welcome to our unlimited access On Demand Studio of classes from Ohana Yoga in lovely, quaint New Hampshire!
There are well over 100 classes in our library that we recorded with Zoom during live classes with our members. The content within is quite useful for an at home practice and is varied enough that you will receive benefit from the variety of movement. With task based movement that gives the body and brain resiliency to endure what life brings your way.
The human body and brain love variation and mixed movements. The nervous system, connective tissue, bones and muscles will improve through the differing types of classes, focusing on specific areas of the body. We have 6 different teachers with differing styles of movement.
If you have ever wanted to start a yoga program, and need a place to start, this is a great resource that can be done right in your home. Additionally, this platform has an app which allows you to stream these classes from your phone, iPad or computer.
- Videos of classes that were recorded live for members online.
- Additional recorded specialty classes only available here for Ohana On Demand members.
- A live monthly Q & A group call to answer any questions about what you have been practicing and why.
- Our family of instructors at Ohana Yoga Studio will continually add courses in disciplines that enhance your spiritual and physical well being.
- A private Facebook group to join and ask questions that may come up at any time.
- This membership is $299/year. A great value considering classes are usually at least $10 per class!
- NEW! Now offering a 3 month pass special for $99! (select a plan option below)
If you live in the NH area and would like to become an annual pass holder for our studio, access to the Ohana On Demand platform is included! For more information about that, please visit our website.
Registration for the Ohana On Demand course will re-open January, 2021.